Sunday, November 16, 2008

RAPT IN PLASTIC

Welcome to the blogspot for Polyester bookstore.

Since I am totally new to to this, please allow a little leeway for the time being when judging this site while I teach myself the technical aspects of creating a great blog and while I discover my voice. I have spent a great deal of time over the past five months since our opening, thinking about what I might like to include here -- previews of new book acquisitions and gallery exhibits, film and television reviews, comments on the art scene in downtown Los Angeles, a returning ex-pat's perspective on life in general after more than 15 years living overseas (Sydney). But, as I found with both the bookstore and our companion gallery, Todd/Browning, over time this too will become exactly whatever it was meant to be...

No comments: